Illustrated companion history of Sir George Williams University, comprehending excerpts of The Georgian spirit by Henry F. Hall, and Decades of decisions by Douglas Burns Clarke
Publisher: Concordia University in Montreal
Written in English
- Sir George William University -- History.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Statement||edited with notes by Ginny Jones and Joel McCormick ; and including the works of the nation"s leading authors and foremost authorities in education ... under the direction of Brian McDowell.|
|Contributions||Hall, Henry Foss, 1897-, Clarke, Douglas Burns., Jones, Ginny., McCormick, Joel., McDowell, Brian.|
|LC Classifications||LE3.S85 I44|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||viii, 185 p.,  leaves of plates :|
|Number of Pages||185|
|LC Control Number||79301449|
- Essays upon several projects: or, effectual ways for advancing the interest of the nation. ...
- Casenote legal briefs.
- start-up entrepreneur
- The horror at Oakdeene and others
- The Way That Leads There
- Psychrolousia: or, the history of cold-bathing
- Understanding GIS
- measure of poverty
- spirit of praise
- Exposition of the Sermon on the Mount drawn from the writings of St. Augustine
- Working Relationship
- winners and losers from UK privatisation.
- Legislative branch appropriations for fiscal year 1976
- Lumber manufacturing
- Nox dormienda (a long night for sleeping)
- Treble Clef for Violists
- Audio for Single Camera Operation (Media Manuals)